Monday, September 7, 2009

Losin' Respect

At 4W, Frank Beckwith recounts the track list for the New Dylan album, Christmas at the Mall--sorry, I mean In My Heart.

Dr. Swift is a Dylanista from way back (or at least from the Age of Maturity) and read it eagerly.

Here Comes Santa Claus
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Winter Wonderland
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Little Drummer Boy
The Christmas Blues
O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Must Be Santa
Silver Bells
The First Noel
Christmas Island
The Christmas Song
O Little Town Of Bethlehem

Respect for O Little Town of Bethlehem etc., but I think I'll be saving my thirty bucks, skipping the musac, and buying this one instead:

1 comment:

Bearhunter said...

I can only thank whatever gods exist that he didn't do the Enniscorthy Carol. My hometown has suffered enough.